Leadership Network Groups
Intended Results for you:Make you more effective, productive, and valuable.
Give you the skills few others have.
Make you stand out and ready for the next assignment.
Enable you to recognize effective leadership when you see it.
- Prepare group members for key roles now rather than after the role is assigned
- Provide members currently in leadership roles special education on being effective
- Provide members a continuing network group on which to rely in the long term
How does the Leadership Network Group work?Forming a group:
- External network group may consists of 5 to 6 members who are not in a competing business
- Internal network group may consist of members of the same organization who form to improve overall performance
- 12 weekly meetings over three months each an hour long
- Of the 4 monthly meetings, 3 are one-on-one meetings with the coach and 1 is a group meeting with the coach
- All conversations are strictly confidential (agreement to be signed by all members)
- Members need to share concerns to learn from or to teach other members
- Members need to consistently participate by attending meeting and sharing in discussions